If the certified person requests for using the company conformity mark, he must first study the rules for using the Nik Bazdid conformity mark and declare his consent through the Request for Conformity Mark Form. After filling this form and paying the relevant fee, attaches the deposit slip to the form and delivers it to the registration and review officer.
The rules for using the third party compliance mark include the following:
- The use of the company logo (third party conformity mark) can only be used in reports related to non-destructive testing methods according to the scope of inclusion specified in the certificate.
- The use of this mark only means the approval of the person authorized to use the mark in performing non-destructive testing methods according to the scope of the certificate and does not in any way mean approval of the technical content of the report or quality approval of the inspected product or structure.
- If the owner of the third party conformity mark uses the conformity mark in cases other than those mentioned in above, his/her certificate will be revoked and he/she will be banned from participating in all examinations for 2 years.
- If the misuse of the third party compliance mark causes cost or damage to the Nik Bazdid reputation, this company will refer the cases of violations to the judicial institutions and take the necessary follow-up.
- The conformity mark is uploaded and visible on the Nik Bazdid website (www.nikbazdid.com). Inquiry into the validity of the conformity mark is possible for the certified person and the license to use it is available through the company's website.
- The usage of the conformity mark is only possible by Nik Bazdid permission. This permission is issued through the Request for Conformity Mark Form and after reviewing the certification manager.
- In case of a complaint about the misuse of the conformity mark by the certified person, by Nik Bazdid invitation, the certified person must be present at the company and respond to the complaints’ details.
- The review and registration officer sends the Request for Conformity Mark Form to the CAB manager, and if he approves, the license to use the conformity mark will be granted to the certified person. The conformity mark is delivered to a certified person on a CD.
- In case of suspension and revocation of the certificate, the person with the conformity mark does not have a license to use it and if it is used, it will be referred to the judicial authorities.